Tuesday, November 23, 2021

$GTEC Loss ARR

 Its thanksgiving week and low floats  are running. I shorted gap down on $GTEC in the morning and made some money on it.

The mistake I made was to short an afternoon spike. It was  running with another low float multiday runner $LGVN.

I thought  it will make a few  spikes and go down but it didnt. It squeezed real hard. I kept adding and finally ended up taking a big loss


 

 

Lesson Learned:

-I traded in afternoon, which I know I shouldnt be doing as I loose money

-I shouldnt have  too much conviction as to I know what a stock will do

-I ignored red flags like another low floater going parabolic and reclaim of vwap, volatile week, red to green move and reclaim of previous high

No comments:

Post a Comment

$GTEC Loss ARR

 Its thanksgiving week and low floats  are running. I shorted gap down on $GTEC in the morning and made some money on it. The mistake I made...